Weber was a partner at Gallo Vitucci Klar. Two days prior to his death, Weber had penned an email noting his condition was improving. None of the other employees at the firm have tested positive for COVID-19.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
NY Lawyer Suddenly Dies from Coronavirus Complications
Richard Weber Jr., a 57-year-old lawyer working in New York and New Jersey, has died from complications related to the coronavirus. So reports The New York Post.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Justin Bieber Fires Back After Sexual Assault Accusations
- Concordia University School of Law to Shutter Amid Failed Transfer Deal
- Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
- Appeals Court Blocks Plan to Fund Border Wall with Military Money
- Ex-Hostage Negotiator, Mueller Witness Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes