Weber was a partner at Gallo Vitucci Klar. Two days prior to his death, Weber had penned an email noting his condition was improving. None of the other employees at the firm have tested positive for COVID-19.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
NY Lawyer Suddenly Dies from Coronavirus Complications
Richard Weber Jr., a 57-year-old lawyer working in New York and New Jersey, has died from complications related to the coronavirus. So reports The New York Post.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Vet Lawyer from Interior Named Head of Grand Canyon National Park
- EPA Threatens to Fight False Claims About Coronavirus Protection
- Nixed Bitcoin Event Prompts Attorney to Offer Pro Bono Representation
- Zoom Facing Scrutiny, Lawsuit Over Alleged Data Sharing with Facebook
- Link Between Sign-stealing, DraftKings Losses, Too Loose to Support Lawsuit: Judge