His attorneys said the merchandise ended up in the hands of someone who does not, in fact, own it, according to a Los Angeles Times article. The auction house estimates the 900 items are valued at $1.5 million.Last modified on Thursday, 23 May 2013
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Lakers' Kobe Bryant Battles Mom Over Memorabilia
Kobe Bryant’s mother was paid $450,000 by New Jersey’s Goldin Auctions for memorabilia she has from her son’s early years of playing basketball, however, the NBA superstar is trying to prevent the sale of the items.
Latest from PLP News
- SCOTUS: Pre-Miranda silence can be used as evidence of guilt
- Do Medical Malpractice Suits Actually Promote Hospital Transparency?
- Defunct Dewey & LeBoeuf Settles Mismanagement Claims
- Judge Temporarily Blocks Arkansas Law Banning Abortion at 12 Weeks
- Detroit Law Firm Sponsors ‘Guns for Groceries’ Program