So Reuters reports. Low female employment rates could negatively impact law firms’ business relationships with corporate clients, whose in-house legal departments are stacked with women.Last modified on Monday, 17 June 2013
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 19 seconds
ABA Offers Kits for Conferences on Gender-Pay Equality
As the gap between male and female lawyers’ salaries continues to widen, the American Bar Association has created a set of tools to help state and local bar associations hold conferences on gender-pay equality.
Latest from PLP News
- SCOTUS: Pre-Miranda silence can be used as evidence of guilt
- Do Medical Malpractice Suits Actually Promote Hospital Transparency?
- Defunct Dewey & LeBoeuf Settles Mismanagement Claims
- Judge Temporarily Blocks Arkansas Law Banning Abortion at 12 Weeks
- Detroit Law Firm Sponsors ‘Guns for Groceries’ Program