The opinion’s author, District Judge Fred Biery of San Antonio, is no stranger to colorfully written orders.Last modified on Sunday, 19 May 2013
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Judge Hopes Strip Club Dispute Reaches ‘Happy Ending’
A Texas federal court judge’s opinion denying a strip club’s preliminary injunction request makes frequent use of double entendre and includes a photo of a famous, clothed stripper who is completely unrelated to the case, according to ABA Journal.
Latest from PLP News
- SCOTUS: Pre-Miranda silence can be used as evidence of guilt
- Do Medical Malpractice Suits Actually Promote Hospital Transparency?
- Defunct Dewey & LeBoeuf Settles Mismanagement Claims
- Judge Temporarily Blocks Arkansas Law Banning Abortion at 12 Weeks
- Detroit Law Firm Sponsors ‘Guns for Groceries’ Program