Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 14 seconds
Law School Prof: My Sociopathic Traits Suit the Profession
A law school professor admits she is a sociopath and describes how that personality disorder made her “a particularly excellent trial lawyer,” a law firm associate savvy enough to take down more senior counsel, and a model Mormon Sunday school teacher.
Latest from PLP News
- SCOTUS: Pre-Miranda silence can be used as evidence of guilt
- Do Medical Malpractice Suits Actually Promote Hospital Transparency?
- Defunct Dewey & LeBoeuf Settles Mismanagement Claims
- Judge Temporarily Blocks Arkansas Law Banning Abortion at 12 Weeks
- Detroit Law Firm Sponsors ‘Guns for Groceries’ Program